1. Turn off the lights when they aren’t needed.
2. Keep your heat lower/ac warmer.
3. Take shorter showers.
4. Turn leaky faucets all the way off.
5. Don’t keep electronics plugged in, once they are fully charged.
6. When getting things for your dorm, try and buy things that will work for an apartment as well.
8. Limit excessive use of electronics, such as TV and video games.
9. Do your laundry in cold water and dry it with a low heat or hang to dry.
10. Look for natural fibers when buying sheets, blankets, etc.
Contributed by: Kirsten Drew
Photo License: Creative Commons
One thought on “10 Ways to Keep Your Dorm Eco-Friendly”
Hi there mates, how is all, and what you desire to say about this post, in my view its genuinely awesome designed