1. Toilet paper and paper towel rolls. It’s as good as any other cardboard.
2. The container your berries came in. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, you name it, the plastic container can be recycled.
3. Newspaper and the bag in which it was delivered. That’s right, not only can you recycle the newspaper, but you can also toss in the plastic wrap that surrounds it.
4. Milk cartons/ 2%, Almond, Soy? All recyclable. Just look for the number inside the triangle on the carton and you can toss these in the blue container.
5. Bread bags and veggie bags. Everyone seems capable of recycling the big stuff (pop cans, cardboard) but, as in life, it’s the little things that add up. Recycle the plastic bags that keep your breads, bagels, and english muffins fresh. As well as the bags you grab to throw your celery and apples in. The earth will thank you.